Job Title: Programme Assistant (EU – ACT)
Pay band: 4
Department: Business Delivery
Contract Type: Locally Engaged
Duration: Fixed term contract ending December, 2022
- The Programme Assistant (EU-Agents for Citizen Driven Transformation) will provide administrative and financial support assistance across the full range of programme support functions as required.
- will be responsible for ensuring quality and timeliness of delivery, good control of resources and compliance with agreed programme management systems and processes.
- Graduate level Education
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a client funded project or international non-governmental organization (INGO) / non-governmental organisation (NGO)
- Demonstrable experience of working as part of a successful team / function
- Proven experience of scheduling and supporting meetings with internal stakeholders/ external partners
Role Specific Skills:
- Basic IT Skills including Word and Excel.
- Experience of operating in a complex, multi-cultural context
- Additional Information: All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in Nigeria.
- N5,431,443 per annum.
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ N5,431,443 NGN N5,431,443 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja