Job Title: Program Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary activities of the role will entail supervising program progress and proposals, managing projects, and overseeing budgets.
- The ideal candidate will generally guarantee that the organization’s activities and programs are met with the vision and mission statements of the organization and must be able to help with implementation and daily management of activities.
- Develop programs that align with organizations mission and goals.
- Develop, plan and execute special events that publicize the organization and its programs to the community.
- Collaborate with other Directorates on other program led initiatives and ensure smooth execution.
- Manage resources and personnel to ensure programs translate to financial gain for the organization, get sponsors for programs.
- Develop and manage the coordinated delivery of substance abuse prevention promotion and education programs to churches, schools, organizations and business groups.
- Supervise and provide technical imputes for Research work towards collecting data for organizations outputs.
- Manage donor’s database effectively for better financial returns.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree.
- At least five years post qualification experience in a structured organization.
- Aged between 30-40years.
- A work experience in an NGO in a similar position will be an added advantage.
- Computer proficiency (sound knowledge of Microsoft Package: Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint)
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Program Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!