Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Lagos Office
Department: Systegra – Digital Infrastructure & Managed Services
Job type: Permanent
- To manage software development projects in alignment with engineering process.
- Strategy & Planning
- Performs industry analysis to increase own awareness on quality standards and provides insights to the Quality Assurance team
- Develops and establishes quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles
- Prepares and delivers reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in IT systems and projects across the organization
- Agile Project Management
- Ensures satisfactory service with customers at all levels (Business Analyst, Developers, and Management)
- Conducts internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established Quality Assurance standards for software development, application integration, information system performance, and corresponding documentation
- Drive or coordinate agile events in the team, namely; Sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint demo and retrospective
- Ensures that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues
- Ensures proper documentation of all product and project activities
- Reviews new or modified programs, including documentation, diagram, and flow charts, to determine if the programs will perform according to user requests and conform to guidelines
- Makes recommendations for improvement of applications to programmers and software developers or engineers
- Creates methodologies and processes for the collection and analysis of data for ensuring software, systems, and product quality
- Track project against its schedule and objectives and take corrective actions to address deviations
- Effective and timely use of project management tool to prepare and update project plans and report
- Actively participate in product design and analysis Operations (Systems Analysis)
- Liaise with Operations team on project planning, execution, roll-out and monitoring assists in the deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Conducts research on hardware and software products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts
- Makes recommendations for improvement of applications to programmers and software developers / engineers
- Participates in developing, distributing, and coordinating in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer / System / Electrical/ Electronic Engineering / Applied physics / Computer Science or a related discipline
- Relevant certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Project Management, Certified Scum Master (CSM), PRINCE2 Foundation/Professional, Associate in Project Management, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Experience
- Minimum of seven (7) years in a similar function with a focus on IT product.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!