A reputable Non-governmental Organization (NGO) dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria seeks to recruit qualified persons to fill critical positions necessary for their programme implementation. The organization works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, and major international donors to fight AIDS, Malnutrition, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified suitable candidates to assume this vacant position below:
Job Title: Program Associate – Prevention & Community Services
Ref Code: PA403
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
- This position will assist in providing technical and programmatic support closely with the State Team Lead, to drive community based programs (including OVC) in the Prevention & Community directorate in close working relationship with stakeholders; CSOs, supported health facilities, relevant government agencies and network of PLHIVs, in the implementation of community- based programs (including OVC).
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a minimum of first degree in Sciences or Social Sciences.
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years cognate experience in an NGO or donor-funded environment with expertise in the design, implementation and monitoring of HIV Prevention, Care & Support program (including OVC)
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: v[email protected]
- Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the Job Reference Code & location as the subject of the email.
- The Suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, contained in one document. The job reference code is an important requirement and any application not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!