Job Title: Professor – Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for developing, managing and guiding postgraduate and undergraduate students, assisting with the development of course material, supervising postgraduate students, regularly publishing journal articles, serving on committees, attending conferences, writing proposal for grants, delivering presentations and handling other administrative duties.
- Lectures on several agricultural areas i.e. agronomy, dairy sciences, fisheries management, horticultural sciences, poultry sciences, range management, and agricultural soil conservation etc.
- A good First Degree and a PhD Degree in the relevant field with not less than ten (10) years of teaching and research experience (since earning a relevant PhD Degree) in a university or comparable institution of higher learning.
- Strong proof of continuing research with appreciable evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals published both nationally and internationally
- Sufficient administrative experience
- Ability to provide academic leadership is a must
- Membership of a relevant professional organization is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letter, CV, vision statement (where applicable) and copies of academic and professional certificates, etc) in one document (PDF Format). The PDF documents should be titled their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, John Okoro – Job Title)
- All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses/telephone numbers.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Imo, Imo