Job Title: Production Supervisor (Masterbatch)
- Supervise the entire operations of the facility with an aim for high performance
- Assist with the onboarding process of new hires
- Conduct annual reviews for staff performance
- Ensure compliance with professional standards such as occupational health and safety and customer requirements
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Monitor and prioritize workflow of production to meet deadlines
- Provide direction and schedules to the manufacturing department
- Proven experience working in a supervisory role in a plastic industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Able to travel as required to meet with suppliers as necessary
- Flexible to work long hours as required to meet project deadlines.
NGN 80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job roleas the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Location Ogun, Ogun, Ogun