Job Title: Production Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the operations of an assigned production area to ensure that volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved.
- Ensure physical and workforce resources are adequate to meet the shift’s production schedule.
- Manage the activities of assigned production personnel including workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
- Directly supervise day to day activities of assigned personnel or functions.
- Execute a mentorship approach in developing shift leads and high-potential personnel.
- Execute Company-wide initiatives and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metric.
- Ensure that monthly agreed production targets are met with the lowest possible % wastages.
- Ensure proper supervision of timely machine cleaning time for the production process.
- Achieve seamless change of production cycle from one material to another.
- Enforce Machine start up time is implemented as agreed for maximum output.
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering or Science discipline.
- Minimum Working Experience: 5 – 6 Years related experience in Plastic Industry.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office.
- Team player and high leadership skill and result oriented.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Work according to daily production plan and positive deliverables
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Lagos, Lagos
- Total Years Experience 5-10