Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Isheri, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
These include but are not limited to the following activities:
- C-GMP to be followed in the production manufacturing area.
- Equipment setting, operation & preventive maintenance. Maintain equipment cleanness.
- Allocation of manpower at all works station.
- To put all record and manufacturing area update & online documentation on a daily basis
- Co-relation of daily production report of equipment, daily output analysis, and performance on monthly basis.
- To train Operators, and contract manpower
- Optimum utilization of equipment and control of various breakdown, hazardous waste at the manufacturing stage.
- Shift wise Volume Delivery in Mio at the manufacturing stage.
- To update ERP entries, FG reports & monthly closure in the ERP system,
- To give BMR requisition to Q. A and completed BMR review before submission.
- To Coordinate with other departments and handling of shift works in the manufacturing department.
- To give the dispensing plan to the warehouse department.
- Calibration of equipment / instrument as per the defined frequency
- To maintain area cleanness and status labeling practices and all-time audit readiness.
- All statutory compliances adhered to FDA, Internal, CQA, Regulatory, EHS, and Audits, etc.
- Audit exposure – National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) & other regulatory agencies. Adhere to other compliance related to CQA, EHS, and internal.
- Exposure of IPQC instruments calibration & verification.
- Rejection monitoring and action plan, online rejection completion.
- Co-ordinate to engagefor timely rectification of maintenance issues..
- Change parts and spare management.
- QMS activities- exposure of SOP writing, change control & deviation.
- RM / PM availability check from warehouse & to give dispensing plan to warehouse
Qualification, Experience, & Skills
- Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharma (Essential)
- Experience: 5-7 years,
- Job Specific Skills: Computer Literacy, Aware of ERP system, Knowledge of regulatory guidelines
- Languages Known: English, Nigeria local language
- Age (desirable): Below 30-32 years
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV with “Job title” as subject of the email to: [email protected]
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!