Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Production Supervisor is a member of the production team and reports to the Production Manager
- He/She will in conjunction with the Production team, ensure exceptional quality of products that delight our customers at all times in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to the standard operating procedure by team members
- Support the production Manager in product development activities
- Production data analysis
- Ensure established quality standards
- Ensure seamless production process
- Assist the Production Manager in arriving at cost estimates and budget preparation
- Administer work schedules for the production team
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Ensure compliance with established Health and Safety standards in line with existing regulations
- Ensure adequate and safe storage facility
- Assist Human Resources during recruitment exercise and in training of new employees
- Communicate any relevant company information and updates to procedures to personnel
- Ensure the team members comply with company rules and regulations
- Handle conflict resolution and performance management amongst team members before escalation
- Ensure workplace is safe and clean through task delegation and educating personnel
- Generate periodic production reports
- Generate periodic quality control and assurance reports
- Generate periodic stock reports
- Generate safety reports
Educational / Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Food Science / Food Technology, Biology Science etc. Professional certification would be an added advantage
- Work experience: 4 years work experience as a Production Supervisor in a Food & Beverage Industry
- Age: 30-35 years
Other Skills required:
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Time management and scheduling
N100,000 – N200,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary Offer N100,000 - N200,000
- Address Ogun