Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services in Warri Delta state. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is to be the number one producer of quality baked goods in Nigeria by 2025, even while on the mission of utilizing innovative resources to produce fresh, healthy and tasty baked goods for outstanding customer experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Benin City, Edo
- Communicate job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions of workers.
- To ensure that all production workers are present at work.
- To ensure that production kicks off on time to enable the company meet up with target and demand.
- Plan and review compensation actions, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Forecast requirements; estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with customers and Managers.
- Planning and organizing production schedules and orders with marketers, ensuring that the quality of actual goods produced meet up with stipulated standards.
- Supervising subordinate teams and ensure full compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Ensure adequate availability of raw materials needed for production.
- Supervising and monitoring production process to reduce wastage and damages.
- To ensure that all sections are kept clean and all standards are bring observed.
- Training and guiding new employees on the production process and chain.
- Ensuring that proper safety measures and precautions are strictly adhered to.
- Preparation of production reports for departments that need them.
- Ensure proper functioning of production equipment.
- Monitor production yield; ascertain the expected yield, actual production; calculate the variance and ascertain its status either favorable or adverse; give reasons and proffer solutions for the variance.
- See to the welfare and needs of subordinate workers; motivate and encourage them for continuous efficiency.
- Preparing reports for the Account and Internal Control Department.
- Proper capturing and entering of production data into the system.
- Applicant must possess a B.Sc or HND in Food Science, Food Technology or Chemical Engineering with nothing less than a Credit.
- Applicant must have at least 5 years cognate experience as a supervisor from a FMCG factory.
- Applicant must be proficient in mixing, baking and slicing of bread and other confectioneries.
- Applicant must possess special knowledge of planning and coordination of resources (man, materials, money and machines).
- Applicant must possess people skills and good communication skills.
- Applicant must be able to work with no supervision and meet deadlines or targets.
- Applicant must possess strong decision making and problem-solving abilities.
- Applicant must be resident in Benin, Edo State.
- Applicant must possess analytical skills, numerical skills and pay attention to details.
- Applicant must have full knowledge of GMPs for a Food manufacturing outfit.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Production Supervisor For Benin Factory” as the subject of the mail.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!