A leading reputable Pharmaceutical company in Lagos is looking to recruit an experienced candidate with a proven background in the manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceuticals to fill the position below:
Job Tittle: Production Pharmacist
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
Reports to: Head Production
Key Roles and responsibilities
- Participates in planning and organizing the manufacturing activities of the company.
- Implements Operational manuals, production plans and growth.
- Ensures conformance of manufacturing processes to organizational objectives and policies.
- Controls production process and production facilities and ensure that manufacturing activities are in compliance with the requirements of GMP and all standard yields along production lines are maintained,
- Assist in pilot scale trials of products under development.
- Ensures production personnel are kitted in relevant PPEs before entering into production area in accordance with SOPs.
- Checks the availability of adequate raw and packaging materials, utilities and machines size parts.
Experience and Qualification
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- 3-5 years production work experience in the pharmaceutical industry,
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to multi-task and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2020.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!