Job Title: Production Manager (Local / Expatriate)
Location: Otta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Arrange manpower and material resources of the workshop to implement the production plans, ensure production task are completed with quality.
- Supervise the production process and strictly follow the operation instruction.
- Ensure safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- Responsible for material management of the workshop and warehouse and strictly abide by the company’s material acquisition.
- Submit daily/weekly/monthly production report.
- Identify issues in production efficiency and suggest ways of improvement.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly production objectives and communicate this to production staff.
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and performing schedules.
- Implement effective employee performance appraisal.
- Check production output according to specification.
- Evaluate production capacity, effectively control production cost, and schedule.
- Implement 5S management and other safety requirements.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures.
- First degree in related field.
- At least 5 years experience in a related role. Bubble Gum Production experience is required
- Factory location is Otta.
- Sound knowledge in Production Management.
- HSE Competency
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Otta, Ogun