Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full time
- Schedule and monitor execution of all operations and processes in the factory
- Prepare production plans and report on achievement against plan
- Prepare monthly operation reports aligned to the defined KPI’s and track against budget
- Develop strategies to increase productivity and production efficiency
- Analyze production metrics and data to determine areas to improve
- Map head count to optimize plant operations cost effectively
- Oversee daily factory floor operations
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety regulations
- Report and track expenses to reduce costs
- Ensure all compliance needs are fully met
- Practice conflict resolution among section and employees
- Ensure all legal requirement company safety procedures and regulation are met
- Optimal and timely Production capacity mapping /resource mapping
- Availing budgeted Bic Volumes
- Factory spends within budget
- Achievement of targeted Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Continuous improvement savings
- Minimal Scrap level
- Ensuring Compliance i.e. HSE policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Experience in FMCG is highly desirable
- Experience in Plastics (Injection Molding) is mandatory
- Master’s in Business Administration or Management is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!