Job Title: Product Operations Team Lead
- Our Product Operations Team sits within the Operations team and at the heart of Chipper. Product Operations Leads help keep customers happy by proactively resolving customer issues and acting as a point of escalation for more complicated customer support inquiries.
- The ideal candidate will be someone with a sound understanding of our products and services, strong leadership skills and the ability to lead a team.
- The Product Operations team works closely with the Product and Engineering teams. It’s about much more than resolving tickets. It’s about helping us also find solutions that will prevent customers from having problems in the first place and help us deliver on the promise of Chipper working like magic.
What You Will Be Doing
- Managing and developing junior & senior analysts
- Conducting one-to-ones for staff members, addressing key areas of weaknesses and addressing them appropriately in a timely fashion
- Provide leadership to the operational staff, ensuring that they understand the controls set by the business and the risks involved
- Proactively monitor case queues to ensure service efficiency and reduce customer waiting times through effective prioritisation.
- Assist the junior & senior analysts with complex transactional investigation cases.
- Proactively identifying patterns and trends within our product offerings. Seeing where we can change our processes, tools, or product to make our customers lives easier.
- Act as a bridge between customer operation, product, and engineering teams on product issues and bug resolution.
- Reviewing, setting and maintaining service provider and internal escalation SLA’s in line with business requirements.
What You Should Have
- Previous experience directly managing staff and supporting senior managers
- 3-5 years experience in solving difficult customer problems, ideally at a financial services organization or Fintech
- Excellent people skills with the ability to motivate empower and inspire members of staff.
- Experience working cross functionally with Engineering, Product, and/or Compliance Teams
- Be self-driven. You should be self-motivated and enjoy a lot of independence. We are a dedicated, hardworking team that is collectively motivated
- Have a global mindset and be tolerant of others. We’re still growing but we are a company of many cultures and backgrounds
- Be comfortable with asynchronous conversations and an understanding of your co-worker’s roles
- Be open to working some nights and weekends on a rotating basis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!