Job Title: Product Manager (Pharmaceutical Marketing)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Writing and executing strategic business and marketing plans
- Financial (joint) responsibility for budgets (advertising & promotion, conferences and symposia, sales brochures and other product documentation, website content, literature) and sales results, as well as analysis of budget income and cost. Often the product manager has a role in determining or negotiating prices and fees, nationally or in collaboration with sales and account management;
- Initiate and coordinate marketing activities and projects
- Presenting (to) and training the field staff;
- Close collaboration with headquarters, translation of corporate brand strategy, logos and visuals, corporate product budgets (approval for expenditure on projects, local communication strategies) and input in corporate product strategy;
- Discussion partner for 1st, 2nd and 3rd line professionals such as general practitioners, medical specialists, pharmacists and other medical professionals, and also discussion partner for other DMUs (Decision Making Units), as local and national formulary committees and insurance companies;
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical or any Biological Science discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of cognate experience as a Product Manager in a Pharmaceutical Company
- You must have the requisite knowledge in one or more of the following medical specialties; Ophthalmology, surgical, Joint diseases, Reproduction, Nutrition, Lifestyles, Cardiac, and diabetes management.
- The candidate must be skilled, creative, and have good analytical skills, a positive mindset, good innovative ideas that can translate to the improved sales and marketing of our company’s pharmaceutical products.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Product Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!