Job Title: Product Manager, Cash Management (Transaction Banking)
Job Identification: 113
Job Schedule: Full time
- Define strategy for products based on overall direction of the bank
- Define product budget /target and ensure realization in collaboration with sales specialists and relationship managers
- Elaborate recommendations and ensure implementation and efficiency
- Define targeted market shares, sales forecasts and profitability objectives
- Constantly adapt to the evolution of the market, detecting and studying the potential opportunities to create a new product and/or ensure the adaptation of current products
- Obtain market intelligence reports and advise sales leads to technical sales specialists
- Oversee collection of information directly or indirectly related to all products so as to propose axes of development (market analysis, evolution, competitors’ activities, etc.
- Manage relationships with key partners
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- MBA or advance degree equivalent in business administration, finance or related field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years experience in banking with significant experience in Product Development Management and Design
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos