Job Title: Product Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to develop self-starters who will join us in building the future of health and technology through our Product Management Training Programme. This is a 3-Month intensive training designed to provide Trainees with mentorship and self-study plans that will develop them into full-time Product Managers within RelianceHMO.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player – able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
You’ll love this opportunity because
- There is a have a clear career path
- Opportunity to develop and improve your skills rapidly
- You’ll be responsible for products that contribute to making lives better
- You’ll have a lot of independence in managing projects
- We have a vibrant and active culture
- Co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team
- Ideating, prioritizing, and coordinating the development of innovative products.
- Integrating usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements.
- Defining and analyzing metrics that ensure the success of products.
- Understanding RHMO’s strategic and competitive position and deliver best-in-industry products
- Using A/B testing for our user platforms
- Designing and implementing strategies to grow our user/customer base
- Working with a team of talented engineers, designers and other stakeholders to bring products to life
- University degree in a reputable University (Minimum Second Class Upper)
- 0-2 years experience
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- A demonstration of curiosity, love for learning, creativity, execution and speed
- An ability to visualize technology solutions that address user needs and market opportunities
- Readiness to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions backed by data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable and excellent learning agility
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!