Job Title: Product Designer
Location: Lagos, NG
Job Type: Full-Time
About this Position
- We are looking for a top-notch Product Designer to help us create exhilarating design experiences for our users. Your work will cut across our mobile apps, internal tools, and dashboards.
- You should be able to translate user requirements into beautiful experiences, have attention to detail in creating interfaces, and adept at understanding how design impacts growth.
- Work together with product management and engineering teams to translate requirements into beautiful, usable, and realistic interfaces.
- Participate in all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Develop original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Prepare wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Discuss designs and key milestone deliverables with peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Perform user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Set design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- 2+ years of experience working in a product-driven company preferably fintech.
- Strong visual design skills with a good understanding of user-system interaction.
- Significant experience with Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Profound UI design skills with a solid portfolio of design projects.
- Significant experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!