A Consultancy, Training and Development Institute is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement & Supply Chain Management Instructor
Locations: Port-Harcourt, Rivers and Delta
- The job role involves the teaching Procurement & Supply Chain Management based on the Chattered Institute of Procurement and Supply Chain Management UK syllabus for diploma levels III, IV, V & VI and prepare trainees for exams.
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during the course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make a suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Candidate must have the MCIPS qualification in addition to a good Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Commerce, Engineering or any other field of study that may be relevant to procurement and supply chain management.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a supply chain and logistics role is required.
- Experience Teaching/Instructing CIPS UK courses is required.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is desired
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Procurement & Supply Chain Management Instructor” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!