Job Title: Procurement Service Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role of the Procurement Service Executive is to assist the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing profitable business deals, building key customer relationships, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Work within established supply chain procedures for requisition processing, validation, payment, delivery and invoicing
- Liaise with field staff and clients to generate RFQs
- Maintain comprehensive filing system
- Maintain high degree of safety and confidentiality of documents and company property
- Receive and process Requests for Quotation (RFQ)
- Obtain quotes from suppliers, prepare and submit quotations to clients
- Follow up on all submitted RFQs
- Receive and process Purchase Orders (PO)
- B.A / B.Sc / HND qualification
- At least 1 year work experience in a structured organization.
- Must be willing to travel when required.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Honesty and integrity
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Good documentation skills
- Must be a team player.
- Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their email Application (Cover Letter and CV as one document in PDF Format) to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!