Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Industry: Logistics & Transportation
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that the equipment and materials needed to maintain operations are purchased from specified supplier and are delivered according to agreed terms and conditions.
- Interface with supervisors to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
- Establish and rationalize key suppliers agreement, identify new opportunities, seeks ways to improve efficiencies and ensure purchasing compliance
- Coordinate, monitor and review the tender and quotation process for the organization
- Responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, manages the stock level and giving out supplies from the stock.
- Draft and negotiation of contract and subsequent administration.
- B.Sc / HND in Social or Management Sciences or related field.
- Professional Qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Procurement.
- General understanding in various aspects of Supply Chain e.g. procurement, Inventory, MRP and Logistics.
- Good knowledge of accounting systems and Project Management.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Procurement Officer” as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!