Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Procurement Officer.
- Qualifications: HND / B.Sc in any field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook , and Excel).
- Ideal candidate must be an organized team player, honest, result oriented with good writing & verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!