A renowned International Logistics company focused on securing Business opportunities and enabling environment for healthy development of young entrepreneurs base Lagos State, Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- We are looking for an astute Procurement Manager to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND or MBA
- Degree in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field preferred.
- 5 years minimum experience for procurement Manager.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!