Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client who is a major player in the Procurement and Logistics sector has mandated PTK Consulting Limited to hire a competent Procurement Manager in their Lagos Mainland office.
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure ongoing feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration.
- The ideal candidate must have at least 10 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools, including Oracle, SAP Ariba, and/or Envision.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
N40,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Procurement Manager- Lagos Mainland” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary Offer N40,000 - N400,000