Job Title: Procurement / Inventory Officer
Location: Lekki / Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to recruit procurement/inventory officers, who are responsible and accountable with a high level of intelligence.
- They must possess excellent interpersonal skills, approachable, positive, and motivated and a go-getter attitude.
- They must possess the ability to handle confidential information.
- Responsible for efficiently and effectively sourcing for all supplies and consumable requirements, ensuring the right quality and quantity of products are delivered to all branches.
- Ensure all purchases meet specified requirements and most competitive rates.
- To manage the contractual relationship between Hephzibah eye care and its supplies.
- First Degree in any of the Social Sciences.
- Candidate must be personable with a flair for procurement /administration.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in procurement, stores management or office administration.
- Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- Result-driven and passionate about medical practise and the industry generally.
- Ability to communicate information in a clear and concise manner.
- Must demonstrate high sense of ownership and attentive to details.
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities as necessary
- Persistence to follow through on given tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, result-driven, must demonstrate high sense of ownership and attention to details, flexible, persistence of follow-through processes.
- N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!