Management FIRST – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Private Chef
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- Our client is seeking to hire a well experienced and detailed individual to fill the role of a Chef (Contract Employment) to cater for an event this December.
Chefs work with other kitchen staff to ensure that your kitchen runs effectively, and they have to be experts at ensuring food quality and maintaining kitchen equipment. Other duties and responsibilities that every good Chef has include:
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales.
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients.
- Cook food in a timely manner.
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff.
- Ensure appealing plate presentation.
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders.
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items.
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!