Job Title: Printing Machine Operator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for producing printed objects and materials using assigned printing machinery..
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Operates various types of printing machines including offset, letterset, and screen printers.
- Reviews client requests to understand scope and parameters of print jobs.
- Determines quantities required for print job.
- Matches colors for print job per job request.
- Inspects random production samples to evaluate quality of printings.
- Drafts and submits reports for daily production totals.
- Maintains a clean area around printing machinery.
- Make quick corrections to avoid expensive losses of paper and ink.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Candidates should posses an OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 0-3 years work experience.
- Ability to operate or to quickly learn to operate various printing machines.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Experience working efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Being reliable.
- Being smart and agile.
- Physically able to operate printing machines.
- Able to bend or kneel frequently.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance on a frequent basis.
N35,000 – 40,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Male Applicants Only.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!