Job Title: Principal Surveyor In Charge – Nigeria
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- An opportunity has arisen for a Principal Surveyor in Charge, to be based in Lagos, Nigeria. This is a challenging location and therefore an individual with a proven track record in managing unusual locations is required.
- This will be a Survey position suitable for candidates with extensive experience as a Principal Surveyor. The individual will develop a thorough understanding of field operations, policies, methods and procedures through broad and technically challenging work assignments .
- You will lead a team of 9 + Surveyors and manage client relationships working alongside the Head of Admin West Africa and the 8 Admin staff located across Lagos and Port Harcourt, so previous line management experience is preferred.
- You will work closely with your Area Operations Manager to ensure stability in the team and location by managing individual and team performance, training coaching, and development.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Currently Principal Surveyor level or above
- Qualified Auditor as well as qualifications in Marine & offshore
- Previously managed a challenging location.
The Company does not discriminate against any employee, or applicants for employment, based on personal characteristics such as:
- National origin
- Physical or mental disability
- Marital status
- Sexual orientation
- Gender identity
- Veteran status
- Citizenship status
- Transgender status
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The Company is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and personnel practices, including recruitment, advancement, salary and benefits, termination and retirement processes.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!