Job Title: Principal Record Officer
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and retain accurate employee data and records on management system.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure employee records are captured accurately and timely.
- Ensure changes (e.g. promotions, exits, raises) are updated on the management system.
- Creating new employee numbers and updating records to payroll for capturing and payment processing.
- Compilation of relevant reports and data.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Head, HAM & Admin
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good knowledge of record management systems (manual and automated)
- Strong ability to utilize computer systems and performance management applications
- Good people management and leadership skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good relationship management and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and manipulate data.
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Obajana, Kogi