Job Title: Principal Produce Officer – GL12
Job Code: EXP-C-25
- The Edo State Government is carrying out a Civil Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to Make Edo Great Again.
- The services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill the above position in the Service, support the implementation of the transformation programme and to contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
- Candidates who possess the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Civil Servants seeking a higher challenge may also apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below:
- Assisting in the co-ordination of the activities of a number of field or schedule officers, Taking responsibility for specified schedule in the Division such as Confirmation / Advancement Test for subordinate staff, Staff training programmes and Monthly / Annual Reports.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Agriculture or Biological Science from a recognized University with a minimum of 9 years’ relevant experience
- Candidates must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for the role as stated above. Unless otherwise stated, a minimum of a second-class lower degree is required and candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable). Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage. Candidates must also be computer literate, technology savvy, and possess good Interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Successful Candidates will work in a Civil Service that offers robust, challenging job opportunities, diverse working culture that values teamwork and leverages technology in delivering high-quality services to the people of Edo State. Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda
- Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry they are assigned
- Candidates applying as experienced professionals must not be more than 50 years of age by December 31, 2020.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Make sure you fill all your details correctly.
- Multiple applications will not be tolerated and will attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
- N.B All file upload size must not exceed 100kb!
- Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification
- EDSG does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization with respect to this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Location Edo