Job Title: Prime Store Manager (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
You will be Responsible for
- Monitoring and analyzing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Organizing data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Resolving customer inquiries and requests and ensuring strong customer satisfaction
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in B2B sales/ account management, Customer Service or Sales Operations/ Support within Consumer industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Key Accounts.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are willing to undertake more than 60% travel.
- You have a valid Driver’s license and are able to drive a manual van to travel to required sites.
N960,000 – N1,200,000 per annum.
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!