Job Title: Practice Manager
Job Description / Responsibilities
- We require the services of a Practice Manager to manage the seamless daily operations of the facility and develop its business strategy.
- Responsible for hiring new staff and negotiating employee benefits.
- Developing personnel policies and resolving labor conflicts.
- Maintaining equipment and ordering medical supplies.
- Ensuring compliance with all government guidelines.
- Guaranteeing medical records are stored properly.
- Completing payroll and preparing taxes.
- Transmitting insurance claims.
- Performing internal compliance audits.
- Marketing new medical services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with physicians, health insurance representatives, and other healthcare professionals.
- Good analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills to find creative solutions to solve various administrative problems that arise in healthcare.
- Good organizational skills.
- Having an up-to-date knowledge on the latest advances in healthcare technology and technical skills for using electronic health records is also beneficial.
Note: Added advantage will be completing a graduate program related to health services, public health, public administration, health administration, healthcare management, long-term care administration, or business administration.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using the “Job Title” as subject of the email to:[email protected]
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!