Job Title: Poultry Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Poultry Manager optimizes better yield and profitability by deciding on poultry management, supervision of farm staff, planning farm activities, monitoring animals, and handling various administrative functions such as preparation of budgets, purchase of supplies, maintenance of relationships with vendors and clients, and ensuring maximum profitability.
- Outstanding candidates will be those that are keen problem solvers with good business sense, focused on efficiency and take a hands-on approach to management.
- General bird management – Ventilation, feeding, vaccinating etc.
- Coordinating the procurement, and assessment of poultry birds.
- Supervising and maintaining optimum housing conditions for birds.
- Coordinating with management to determine stocking schedule for birds.
- Preparing operating budgets for the farm operations and accomplishing the farm activities within the planned budget.
- Ensuring strict data compliance on the farm.
- Preparing and ensuring adherence to standard operating procedures within the farm.
Requirements / Specific Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Poultry management for multiple poultries with a total capacity of over 100,000 birds
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Microsoft Office / Google workplace proficiency
- Ability to set up systems and processes
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Attention to detail
- Extensive experience in poultry management
- Management experience is important.
- Must be a Veterinarian
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!