Job Title: Post – Production Officer
- The Post-Production Officer is responsible for aspects of TEC’s production such as videography, photography, and post-production.
- Shoot video production footage and B-rolls.
- Assist in creating motion graphics and graphical elements for video contents, sermon intros, promos, announcements, bumpers, as well as for live-broadcast applications.
- Manage photography coverage during events and services.
- Edit raw pictures and provide them to relevant teams as needed.
- Transfer, edit, render, and encode all Elevation Church services and content as well as any program as directed or required.
- Make digital copies of videos available for posting to the organization’s web site weekly, audio/video podcast, and other mobile content versions as required.
- Prepare broadcasts in required formats for all platforms including TV stations, online platforms, websites etc.
Editing & Post-Production:
- Assemble all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer
- Upload videos on various websites for approval and distribution
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the computer
Library & Equipment Management:
- Monitor/maintain photographs, video recording & playback systems including the cameras, tripods, distributors, scalers, projectors, lights, etc.
- Manage data archives and insure that all raw footage and edited material is being stored properly –with adequate redundancy.
- Transcode Footage
- Organize Project Folders
- Archive Completed Projects
- Properly care for and maintain edit platform and update software regularly to insure optimum speed and reliability.
Volunteer Unit Support:
- Troubleshoot and repair media equipment during service
- Be available in the multimedia booth during services for media-related needs
Skills and Knowledge
Educational Qualification and Relevant Experience:
- A minimum of a first degree in any course
- A verifiable video production/photography certification
- 4-5 years relevant experience in production and Post-production
Functional / Technical Skills:
- Expert use of applications such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After-Effect, Media Composer, Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Expert knowledge of video and still camera production
- Competence in utilizing sound equipment
- Expert knowledge and management of lighting
- Working knowledge of graphics design
Attitude and Behavioural Traits:
- Team Orientation
- Eye for design
- Creative thinking
- Effective Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management and Organization
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!