Job Title: Porter
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Reports to: Front Office Manager
- Fix guest complain as fast as possible.
- To ensure that guest comments are listened to and improvements made where necessary.
- To provide feedback to the guest, and record all incidents that may occur.
- To ensure that the guest’s privacy is protected at all times.
- To ensure that, as far as possible, the guests’ safety and security is maintained.
- To continuously improve the service that is provided to guests.
- Ensure timely order made by guest.
- To assist guests with luggage and belongings during check-in and check- out.
- Meet and greet guests on arrival.
- To room guests and explain the features and facilities of the hotel.
- To complete the handover book, and be present and contribute during shift briefing sessions.
- Maintain complete knowledge at all times of:
- All hotel features, services and hours of operation
- All room types, numbers, layout, décor, appointments and location
- All room rates, special packages and promotions
- Daily house count and expected arrivals/departures, including VIP guests and residents
- Minimum qualification of OND, HND and B.Sc and must have worked ina similar position.
- 2 – 10 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Total Years Experience 2-5