Job Title: Pool Driver
Roles and Responsibilities
- To drive any Company vehicle in accordance with the legal requirements and Company procedures following duties allocated by the managements.
- To communicate with customers in a clear concise and polite manner and to ensure they are respected and made to feel welcome regardless of age, sex, race, colour or culture.
- To follow all legislative requirements concerning Drivers’ hours regulations, including the use of maps, if appropriate.
- To ensure that any vehicle is driven with due care and attention, ensuring the safety of the client’s consignments and general public.
- To ensure that defensive driving is practiced throughout every journey, being aware of potential hazards and how to avoid them, complying with Company procedures when parking or handing over vehicles.
- To ensure the Driver ‘First Use’ and defect procedure is fully completed to ensure safety and road-worthy condition of the vehicle.
- To ensure customers with special needs are given every assistance and attention, and to be able to control difficult/challenging customers within legislative and Company procedures.
- To handle any emergency which may arise, including following procedures in the event of a vehicle fire.
- To carry out duties safely in accordance with all Company and legal requirements, and be fully conversant with the duty of employees under the Health & Safety legislation.
- To ensure prompt and accurate completion of all appropriate reports.
- To promote the company generally and do everything possible to enhance the company’s image through appearance and behaviour, ensuring that they report for duty sober, in smart uniform and on time.
- Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE.
- Minimum of 4 years practical experience
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Work Planning
Very attractive and negotiable
Application Closing Date
Friday 27th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Note: Applicants residing around Surulere in Lagos State and its environs are encouraged to apply using the position as the subject of the mail. Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honored for further processing.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!