Job Title: Policy / Structure Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Incumbent is to design performance management systems, structures and policies for sales and other operational units. He/she will also develop job descriptions and KPIs for all roles in the group, ensuring each unit has a job profile, and develop initiatives across all sales and non-sales channels aimed at cost reduction and profit maximization for the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop job descriptions and KPIs for all roles in the group, ensuring each unit has a job profile bible.
- Continuously seek to improve the performance management process, by taking identified bottlenecks and areas of improvements and preferring solutions to them by updating policies and simulations.
- Continuously seek to improve the performance management process, identify bottlenecks and areas of improvements.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum a B.Sc. Human Resources, Industrial Relations or a relevant field
- The ideal candidate is expected to have 0-2 years of experience in data analysis. Professional certificates in data analysis will give an edge to interested candidates.
Skills / Competencies:
- Knowledge of Metrics Performance and Target setting
- Research and Data Analysis Skills
- Excel for Data Analysis and Simulating Projections
- Analytical Problem Solving Skills and Communication
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos