Job Title: Plumber
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exercise general control over all activities in plumbing works and water treatment.
- Must be competent in handling sewage works
- Maintain pipes and piping networks
- Handling sewage works
- Any other related job HSE Responsibilities:
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipment and PPEs in their possession
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Trade Test Certificate or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- The Applicant is expected to be familiar with plumbing works and water treatment.
- Applicant must be competent in welding/ PPR and iron piping networks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!