Job Title: Plumber
- Carry out preventive maintenance of plumbing pipes and fittings.
- Competent in: Simple Water closet, closed couple water closet, push valve water closet, urinary automation valve control, miser-tap & single tap, pressure-reducing valve, identification of various taps
- Carry out repairs and corrective maintenance without the need for rework.
- Interpret and works from Technical plans and drawings.
- Troubleshoots and detects faults correctly and readily proffer the right solutions.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment during and after work.
- Identify correct PPE to use for different tasks, wear prescribed PPE at all times required, and keep these in good condition.
- Know and follow processes for preventive maintenance of assigned equipment and carries this out with minimal supervision.
- Provides accurate time material and labour estimates and measurements for tasks arising.
- Able to identify and use the right tools appropriately. No record of missing or destroyed tools due to negligence.
- Follow attendance policy as assigned by supervisor
- Follow all rules, regulations, and policies of AMFacilities and follow all directives from superiors
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- The ideal candidate must have SSCE and Trade Test Certificates
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!