Job Title: PLC & ICSS Supervisor – M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
Contractual Hours: Full Time
Contract Duration: 1 rotation to permanent
Employee Status: Cadre
- Provide availability for installations.
- Analyze and diagnose possible communication problems.
- Execute the control modifications and/or corrective actions for :
- Alarm labels, wrong animations etc.
- Logic change on special working points.
- Data maintenance and updating available for P.I.
- Scale and threshold check, possible corrective actions.
- Transfer these modifications on offshore sites and update them.
- Analyze and diagnose possible automation working problems.
- Execute program modifications required by TEPNG.
- Realize controller and automaton programs backups.
- Keep up to date DCS documents and diagram.
- Diagnose malfunctions and execute the material maintenance.
- Execute preventive maintenance works :
- PC disk and memory free space check.
- Package and system fault logs check.
- PC mouse and keyboard check.
- Ventilation filters and PC/Server de-dusting.
- PLCs batteries follow-up, possible changes.
- Take instruction from the maintenance superintendent of TEPNG
- Use the CMMS (SAP) software as his main organizational tool.
- Manage system follow up
- Update the « Assistance sheets requests »..
- Print activity report.
- Involvement in construction works in accordance with maintenance superintendent
- Provide an assistance to the operators :
- Give precise details about pump start-up or valve port conditions
- Help for diagnosis, explain DCS functionalities (test report printing, threshold modification, alarm inhibit, etc.).
- Collect operators « feedback » for possible system improvements.
- Assist mainly instrument supervisor in their different maintenance tasks connected with the DCS (scale check, measures etc.)
- Able to express himself in English recommended French.
- Reliability, with a significant experience to operate oil or gas field.
- Ability to work under pressure and stressing conditions.
- Position holder is located on COBO with 24-hrs duty on a 4 x 4 weeks rotation schedule.
- Needs to maintain good communication with other TEPNG departments, prod & method,
- Ensures safe, efficient and cost effective operations through proactive management Mtce Contractor.
- Achievement of required maintenance programs.
Minimum Level of Experience Required:
- 6 years or more.
- Electrical habilitation H0 L1v LR
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!