Job Title: Plant Manager / Superintendent Pharmacist
Location: Minna, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for day-to-day running of the factory in all aspects and revising and assuring targets are met.
- Ensures that Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) on process by process basis is adhere to by those responsible.
- Ensures optimum capacity utilization in the plant.
- Manufacturing and material usage
- Authorizes manufacturing process, release and delivery of finished goods.
- Ensures that on job training and development of personnel is conducted as planned
- Responsible for registering the company premises and carries out regulation as contained in the chapter 152 of the Pharmacy Law.
- Regularly liaise with Health Authorities and advises Management accordingly
- Shares responsibility with Head of Engineering in ensuring that all equipment, weight and measures are well standardized and certified and that government policies and regulations regarding the safety of equipment, building and personnel are always adhere to.
- Responsible for Registration of all company’s product with Regulatory Authorities.
- Carry out other function(s) within or outside the factory as may be assigned by management.
- Candidates should possess B.Pharm, M.Pharm qualification
- Must have 9-14 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the e-mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!