Job Title: Plant Maintenance Manager
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Coordinating the maintenance team and assigning work areas to them.
- Ensuring there is no breakdowns or disturbances in the production processes and focusing on areas like cost reduction and improving overall productivity and efficiency.
- Conducting regular routine inspections and ensuring the upkeep and functionality of all the production machines and auxiliary tools and repair of breakdown machinery in the factory in a cost effective manner.
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors etc.)
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
- Minimum education and Experience for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree/MBA in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- Professional qualification is an added advantage.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years work experience in masterbatch and compounding machinery industry with 5 years being in managerial position.
- Should have both Electrical and Mechanical knowledge of Maintenance of Masterbatch.
- Good Experience in machine and repairs
- Excellent knowledge of production, maintenance, troubleshooting, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical panel boards and PLC
- Must possess a high level of emotional intelligence and managerial skill particularly planning, organizing, and controlling etc
Special Skills / Knowledge:
- Excellent skills of root cause analysis, solving production and quality problems
- Analysis of machine breakdowns and poor performance of machines
- Emergency maintenance, preventive maintenance planning, utilize maximum efficiency of machines.
- Technical expertise solving machine design problems, modification of machinery, develop new products, erection and commission of new machines, modification of Mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical circuits.
- Good expertise of team supervision, minimization of down time and ensure proper maintenance of all company machinery.
- Motivate team members and documentation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management and planning skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Good Technical Skills
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Lagos, Lagos