Job Title: Planning Coordinator – M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Temporary work contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 6 months
Employee Status: Operative
- Provides schedule impacts for changes.
- Incorporates engineering and field schedules into the performance measurement baseline.
- Provides earned value reporting and performance measurements.
- Provides man-hour and manpower figures and trends for cost analysis, including delayed construction, procurement and / or engineering deliverables.
- Formulates and recommends corrective action measures such as schedule
- revisions, manpower adjustments and work requirements.
- Contacts his counterparts for EPC, procurement, subcontractors and OEM vendors.
- Highlights to project manager any unplanned event which might impact the Master planning.
- Planning Coordinator with extensive experience as an Planning Coordinator
- Experience in LNG project is required
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- Languages: English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Port Harcourt, Rivers