Job Title: Pharmacy Trainee
- Work under the supervision of a pharmacist in preparing prescription and giving medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients
- Maintains confidentiality of patients’ information.
- B.Sc degree in any Science or Bio-science field (Microbiology, biochemistry, biology, human anatomy etc
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem-solving and good team player.
- Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organized
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to use computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory.
- Good telephone etiquette.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Lagos.
- Island – Victoria Island, Lekki and Festac.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 1-2
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location lagos