Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Must be able to process and fill prescriptions.
- Monitor all drug stocks and perform audits.
- Handling money transactions, answering phone calls, and doing clerical work in the pharmacy.
- Categorize drugs received from drugs suppliers on the shelves.
- Repack drugs for dispensing.
- Cleaning of shelves and pharmacy premises
- Manage the inventory by identifying low-stock or out-of-stock items for replenishment.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Possess a Pharmacy Technician Certificate from any recognized school of health
- Minimum of OND / HND in any discipline.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be proficient in typing
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have basic skills in drug dispensing and counseling
- Must have good Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
- Must be resident in Enugu or have accommodation available.
Highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: [email protected]
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. All applications must be received on or before the above deadline.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!