Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Candidate must possess the following:
- Possess a Pharmacy Technician Certificate from any recognized school of health
- Minimum of OND / HND in any discipline.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be proficient in typing
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have basic skills in drug dispensing and counseling
- Must have good Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
- Must be resident in Enugu or have accommodation available
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Must be able to process and fill prescriptions.
- Monitor all drug stocks and perform audits.
- Handling money transactions, answering phone calls, and doing clerical work in the pharmacy.
- Categorize drugs received from drugs suppliers on the shelves.
- Repack drugs for dispensing.
- Cleaning of shelves and pharmacy premises
- Manage the inventory by identifying low-stock or out-of-stock items for replenishment.
- Highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants residing in Enugu will be shortlisted and invited for an interview.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!