Job Title: Pharmacologist
Location: Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Someone that will work as a Pharmacist Assistant:
- Providing advice about health issues, symptoms and medications in response to customer enquiries
- Processing prescriptions and dispensing medication
- Ordering and selling medicines and other stock
- Preparing publicity materials and displays
- Drug evaluation and monitoring of medication outcome (Patient documentation and follow up)
- Inventory and supply chain management
Mondays to Fridays:
- Morning Shift – 7:30 am to 4:30pm
- Afternoon Shift – 1:00pm to 9:30pm
- Morning Shift – 7:30am to 3:30pm
- Afternoon Shift – 2:00 to 9:30pm
- Alternate Sundays from 3:00pm to 8:00pm
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!