Personnel / Legal Officer
- Provide high quality professional advice and support to managers and staff for all HR related matters
- Management of all agreements and contracts entered in by the company with its numerous customers
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Maintain and update HR database systems.
- Complete relevant documentation in line with Regulatory and Awarding bodies.
- Identify personal and professional staff development needs to meet the Company’s Strategic and Operational Plan
- Ensure continuous professional development (CPD) requirements that may be identified during Appraisal processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc..)
- Must possess an LLB (Hons.) and BL with at least 5 years experience in similar capacity.
- Knowledge of employment contracts within the context of the Nigerian labour laws
- Experience in Maritime and Shipping industry will be an added advantage
- Excellent IT skills specifically MS Office ( MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook), also keen knowledge and experience of the importance of databases and their role in providing accurate management information
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal and time -management skills.
6th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!