Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Executive Chairman
Employment Type: Full-time
- An astute, well-organized, tech-savvy and experienced professional is required for the role of Personal Assistant to the Chairman of a group of companies.
- The individual will be responsible for management of the office of the Chairman, drafting and preparing communications on his behalf, preparing reports, planning and organizing meetings, events and travel.
- He/she must possess the experience and quality of thinking required to understand and distill issues at the highest level of management with demonstrable capability to monitor implementation of assignments approved and / or required by the Executive Chairman.
- The PA must have the confidence and ability to relate with MDs of subsidiary companies productively and represent the Chairman at internal meetings where necessary. The role requires a clear understanding of the group’s vision and mission and a demonstrable ability to ensure optimum functionality of the office of the Executive Chairman in achieving them.
- Maximum Age – 45 Years
- Minimum of Post-Graduate Degree in relevant field
- Minimum 10 years’ post graduate experience required
- Wide-ranging cognate experience
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Must be highly proficient in advanced use of Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Business, Projects, Access, etc)
- Must be highly proficient in the use of social media applications, cloud storage and online meeting packages.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Highly Proficient in written and spoken English with proof of writing skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Professional discretion and confidentiality
- Problem solver with the ability to multitask and prioritize daily deliverables
- Great research skills and attention to details
- High level of initiative and a proactive approach to executing tasks and responsibilities
- Any sales or marketing experience is an asset
- Any relevant certificate is a plus.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of email.
Application Documents to be sent
- Cover Letter explaining why you are the best for the job
- Current / Updated CV
- A Passport Photograph
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!