Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Monitoring Analyst – Technical Operations
Reporting To: Technical Business Intelligence Specialist
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for performance monitoring and tacking across technical services department
- Use performance metrics and indicators to drive and improve technical operations efficiency
- Responsible for measuring technical performance, analyzing technical operation performance and submitting same for management decision making.
- Drive operations performance by tracking technical performance weekly, Monthly, quarterly and annually
- Assist to prepare and coordinate daily/Monthly performance session for Technical group.
- Generate periodic reports, departmental performance statistics across all touch points to inform management decision.
- Partner with the cross functional teams in delivering stable and highly reliable reporting platforms
- Assist to manage and develop KPIs, Targets and sensitization sessions
- Ensure that data and statistical models are readily available on request for management decision making.
- Develop a broader Monthly Performance Reviews for the business (Technical side)
- Assist develop and analyze performance models for various technical units.
- Responsible for data spooling, validation and cleansing with a view of presenting reliable data for optimal analysis.
- Generate standard or custom reports as well as carrying out data analysis for review by executives, managers, regulatory bodies, and other stakeholders.
- Assist to monitor Performance-related intervention management (PIP)
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objectives
- BEng. in related Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Power) field with at least 1-2 years’ experience in power/Energy data management /Business analysis.
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
- Network Data Analysis Management
- Data Gathering & Analysis
- Operations & Maintenance Management
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge
- Safety and Health Compliance
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!